Saturday, November 9, 2013

My Studio

My studio, or rather the spare bedroom is my creative playground. I paint in our guest room with tarp on the floor and an easel that my husband insisted I buy. Usually I just paint on a flat surface and don't use the easel much. Most of my painting is done on weekends when I tend to shut myself in that room and spend hours in there. Time really flies by and I don't stop until my husband comes in to find me. Some days are slow where I don't get much done at all, while others are very productive. It just depends on where I've been the last few days, what I've seen or done. The more time I spend outdoors with family and friends, the more inspired I get. How important is your studio? What effect does it have on your work?


This blog captures my life through art. I hope it inspires you to capture a small piece of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment